ADVANTAGES FOR ETR SITES?
There are many advantages for existing hotels, motels, guest houses, camping grounds, motorcycle rental locations, and other tourism related sites to become part of the ETR Network. From increased visibility and promotion to tourists, travellers and touring motorcyclists around the world, to enjoying a more solid business foundation in their local area.
IN THE AREA AROUND THE SITES
Europe is one of the few places in the world, where the traveler is spoiled with a diverse and multilayer landscape of culture, history, art, architecture, sculpture, music and gastronomy. All of these aspects can be found in the local area around most ETR Sites, and promoted centrally from the sites, making it easy for tourists to find what they’re looking for.
This creates a hub of activity based around the ETR Sites, and reinforces the site’s position as the center of tourist activity, in that area. ETR Tourists want to immerse themselves in the authentic local culture, and experience everything the local ETR Site has to offer. Foods, beers, wines, wellness, local products, culture, history and great nature.
SELLING LOCAL PRODUCE
To activate and involve the local resources even further, local produce can be sold centrally from the ETR Site, directly to tourists and travellers, making their way along the European Touring Route. Local vineyards, breweries, craftsmen, cheese makers, and producers of organic food, can all sell their produce to the many ETR tourists, passing through. Along the entire length of the European Touring Route, tourists can taste local foods, wines, and produce from each region, and they can even buy items and cases of local produce, and have them shipped back to where they live.
WHAT DO SITES GET FOR THE ANNUAL FEE?
- A full article page on ETR Website.
- 1000 words, 10 high-resolution photos.
- Promotion to millions of new customers.
- Possibility for a promotional video in the article.
- Icon on the main ETR Map which links to the article.
- PDF Handbook for how to generate profit from an ETR Site.
- Promotion of the article on the ETR Social Media landscape.
- ETR Promotional Pack with poster, brochures, beermats, stickers.
- Regular promotion and marketing of the ETR Site / hotel / location.
- Details and guidelines for the implementation of the ETR Quality System.
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF THE ETR NETWORK:
- More customers for their services.
- Access to a growing tourist segment.
- Social Media promotional campaigns.
- Local and global marketing campaigns.
- Permanent promotion on the ETR website.
- Knowledge / know-how to access the segment.
- Become part of a European network of ETR sites.
- Become part of the growing ETR Partner Network.
- Increased traffic through their site / hotel / location.
- Become a central tourism hub in their local community.
- Increased sales of tourist-related services and materials.
- Increased promotion and visibility to other tourist segments.
- Promotion in Travel and Motorcycling magazines and websites.
- Possibility to sell licensed ETR Merchandise for sale at their site.
INCREASING INCOME AT ETR SITES
ETR Sites have the potential to earn extra profit on a range of specially-designed ETR services:
- ETR Dropbox - Postal services for packages/products to be sent home, to where riders live.
- ETR Safebox - Riders can rent secure lockers in rural areas to store equipment and boots.
- ETR Rentsafe - Reliable rental of well-maintained motorcycles for Fly / Ride tours.
- ETR Merchandise - T-shirts, hoodies, rain gear and other ETR Merchandise for sale.
- ETR Food & Drink - Special menu for motorcycle tourists, with relevent ingredients.
HOW DO I JOIN THE NETWORK
If you want to become an ETR Site Partner, drop an e-mail to ETR at:
Briefly describe your background, provide your contact details, and we will contact you!
We look forward receiving your e-mail!
The ETR Team
EUROPEAN TOURING ROUTE AS